cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parked order

carriemcneil
Joining in

Morning.

I am considering cancelling an order I placed yesterday for a new phone and free nintendo switch with you guys. I would rather not, but am now extremely anxious after reading what seems like a neverending stream of neagtive reviews on trustpilot (without response). Also found tonnes on these forums with similar issues. Perhaps I worrying over nothing, but I'm sure you can understand my concern.

The order is "parked" and I cannot seem to get hold of anyone who can tell me why, or if its going ahead? If there is a problem I would prefer to know now, so I can cancel this order before my old phone gets deactivated (which I presume it will due to requested swap to Virgin?).

I have tried to find help with this online, by phone and via the WhatsApp service that was suggested, but sadly to no avail. All I can seem to find are absolutely shocking reviews, which has scared me to be honest. I work in customer service for an oil company, so I understand that bad reviews will happen.. but the ones I've been reading are all about parked orders and having to wait days/weeks for someone to explain whats happening. I do not want to end up as one of these angry customers, so with the greatest of respect for you guys and the pressure you are under right now - please can someone take a look at my order and tell me what's happening? 100001574370330

Thank you very much x

64 REPLIES 64

Good Morning @Malgorzata1, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner and we can look into the parked order together.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

BarGi
Joining in

Hi my order has also been marked as a parked order could someone help me with this?

Good Afternoon @BarGi, thanks for your post and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the parked order, I'll be happy to have this looked into for you.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

I'm also having the same issue, my order has been parked and no emails saying anything about it so im not sure what to do.

my order ref:100001716649641 

Just as an update its still marked as parked and ive had no emails or calls. what should i do?

jmagee484
Joining in

Hi, I have also recently had an order parked after it was due to be delivered today and had no update.

If you could contact me to sort this out, it would be great. 

Order ref: 100001716696681

kickinkel75
Joining in

I also have the same problem.  I passed through the credit check, set up my direct debit, and set up my online account but when I went to check my order it says it is 'parked'. It's been like this for 5 days now and nobody has been in touch.  I'm also a virgin media customer.  I just don't understand how virgin can keep so many people in limbo.  I would be grateful if someone could sort this out for me.

I ordered a new phone and free watch with you. It is saying parked and after reading alot of reviews this seems to be a regular thing with not very good outcomes of having contact or being able to contact you very easily to see what is happening with my order. I would just like to know if my order is going through and when it would be delivered. I do not want to cancel but if the reviews are true I am abit worried that this parked will continue for a long time without answers. I would appreciate someone getting back to me in this matter to put my mind at ease and to look forward to receiving my phone and free watch. 100001729502539 

Thank you

Hi @Kylaroberts,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear your order has been parked. This can be for a number of reasons.

I will just need to confirm a few details via private message in order to update you on this. 

Please keep an eye on your inbox.

Cheers

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

jordmagx
Joining in

Hi there,

My order has also been parked, I’m currently without a phone, if I can get this sorted please? Would rather know if it’s not going to be processed so I can get a phone from elsewhere.

The order number is 100001746620915.

Thank you,

Jordan.