cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parked order

tanyabills84
Joining in

I orders iPhone 13 pro max early hours of Friday morning didn’t even think about the time when I ordered, and wondered if this is why my order was parked but now I’m thinking it’s because I’ve put down my work address for delivery so could be having trouble with my credit check?  

is it possible to put my actual address but have it delivered to my work? As I work away a lot 

5 REPLIES 5

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi tanyabills84,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your post. 

I am very sorry to hear your order has been parked. This usually happens when there has been an issue detected with the information provided or if we need to run some additional checks on the details. This can take up to 5 working days to complete. 

In order to speed up the process, we would recommend calling the sales team directly on 0800 052 0238 for updates and to make any amendments to the details.

Please let us know how you get on 🙂 

Thanks, 

Nat

Hiya thank you for the reply I will give them a call this morning so I can get it sorted on the phone thank you 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

You're very welcome tanyabills84.

The team should be able to assist but do please get in back in touch if you have any questions or concerns.

Take care, 

Nat

Unfortunately the team can only offer me a sim deal and I need a new phone currently with Vodafone and the bill and signal is terrible 

so I’ll have to go elsewhere thanks for the help 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for taking the time to update the thread tanyabills84.

I am very sorry to hear we are only able to offer you a SIM only deal at this time, I appreciate this must be disappointing. 

We appreciate your time and interest and hope we can reconnect in the future. 

Take care, 

Nat