cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parked mobile order

Cokey172
Joining in

I placed an order for the iPhone 11 with the ipad 2 days ago. I have recieved my credit agreement, contract, direct debit confirmation and even my first bill , however my order has been parked and I have yet to recieve my order.

I waited In all day yesterday for the order to be delivered, as per email and nothing!

I live chatted Virgin (which was the most slowest conversation I have ever had in my life - it took 45 mins to get basic info)

My order has been parked apparently and I was to recieve a call within 24 hours...and again NOTHING.

How is it even possible to have a credit agreement confirmed, be sent a bill, contract and a phone number and have my order parked? 

I an not happy Virgin.

3 REPLIES 3

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Cokey172

Sorry to hear your order has been parked 

This happens when an order is placed online, and it needs to go through extra checks. Unlike when you do this on the phone, an agent is able to provide the information there and then. If the team needs more information from you, they would usually contact you in 24-72 hours, if not the order would be released. The other reason why this may be parked would be because the credit check had failed.

Can I ask if this is still the case for you at the moment? If not let me know and I can take a look for you.

Gareth_L

Thanks. I have now raised a complaint about this as Virgin said they tried to call me 26th to verify but I can  CATAGORICALLY say, NO-ONE CALLED ME. Yet Virgin are maintaining they are, absolute rubbish. 

So I'm now without a phone, with potentially a bill to pay (yes I've been sent a bill already even though I have no phone), with no doubt a fight to get it refunded, and with a credit check on my file for absolutely nothing 😞

Hi Cokey172,

Thank you for coming back to us, sorry to hear you still haven't received a call or any further information in regards to your parked order, I have tried to have a look at things our end however wasn't able to locate an account with the details we have for you, so I can look into this for you I will send you a invite into a private chat once received please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.