cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parked Order??

Valkyriestorm93
Joining in

I ordered the new iPhone 13 pro max whilst it's still on offer for Virgin - I'm an existing customer and have been with Virgin for a long time! This was following some damage to my current phone, so I'm currently using a phone that does not work very well at all. 

Never had a problem ordering before, credit check was passed, but now my order is parked? I was told I would get a callback within 48 hours but this just hasn't happened and I am unable to get through to anyone who can help on the phone. 

Im afraid that the order will be cancelled as these other threads can suggest and then I'll miss out on the promotion. 

Any help?? Getting quite stressed.

4 REPLIES 4

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Valkyriestorm93

Sorry to hear your order has been parked 

This happens when an order is placed online, and it needs to go through extra checks. Unlike when you do this on the phone, an agent is able to provide the information there and then. If the team needs more information from you, they would usually contact you in 24-72 hours, if not the order would be released. The other reason why this may be parked would be because the credit check had failed.

Can I ask if this is still the case for you at the moment? If not let me know and I can take a look for you.

Gareth_L

Hi Gareth 

Thanks for replying, yes this is still an issue. I was told on two separate occasions that the credit checked passed, so can't see it being that 

It would be great if you can help! 

Kind Regards, 

Sian 

Lets take a look then Valkyriestorm93

I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Valkyriestorm93

Can I please ask if you have had an update yet 

I can see our outbound sales team have looked into this for you 

Gareth_L