cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIN number

Jbarry
Tuning in

Hi
In Greece and don’t remember setting voicemail password. Is there a way to do it while abroad or does Virginmmedia have to do this for me please?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @Jbarry.

I have now arranged for a new voicemail password to be sent to you via text message, this should be with in the next few minutes and will contain the new pin number.

Please let me know if this has arrived.

Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Jbarry,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details over via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @Jbarry.

I have now arranged for a new voicemail password to be sent to you via text message, this should be with in the next few minutes and will contain the new pin number.

Please let me know if this has arrived.

Regards,

Steven_L

Thanks very much for your help Steven, I got my PIN 🤗

Regards

Janine

Thanks for letting me know that this has now been resolved @Jbarry and you're very welcome 🙂   ^SL

Lyndalou13
Joining in

Hi I have a new account how do I find out my PIN number 

Lyndalou13
Joining in

How do I find out what my PIN number is?

Hi @lyndalou,

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. Great to have you on board!

I will be more than happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details over via PM. 

Please look out for my message and we can get started 🙂

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs