cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYG credit refund and PAC use

StanBaker
Joining in

How do I get a refund for unused credit on my PAYG phone account when service ends 11th January ?

What time  does service end on 11th January ?

How long do have to transfer my PAC after 11th ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello StanBaker

Thanks for taking the time to post in regards to the upcoming closure of our Pay As You Go numbers, we understand the concern this can cause. Welcome to the community.

We regularly review our products and services to ensure our offering reflects our customers' needs and best supports their usage. Over the last few years, we have seen a reduction in active PAYG use, so have decided to close our PAYG services and focus on providing even greater Pay Monthly and SIM only plans.

Customers impacted by this change will be notified in a clear, timely way and will be offered an alternative Pay Monthly plan or the option to switch provider.

If you wish for the balance to be refunded you would need to request this is done before giving your PAC to another provider as once the number is transferred out there will no longer be a balance available. If you would like assistance with this before tomorrow, please let me know and I'll be happy to help.

Rob

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello StanBaker

Thanks for taking the time to post in regards to the upcoming closure of our Pay As You Go numbers, we understand the concern this can cause. Welcome to the community.

We regularly review our products and services to ensure our offering reflects our customers' needs and best supports their usage. Over the last few years, we have seen a reduction in active PAYG use, so have decided to close our PAYG services and focus on providing even greater Pay Monthly and SIM only plans.

Customers impacted by this change will be notified in a clear, timely way and will be offered an alternative Pay Monthly plan or the option to switch provider.

If you wish for the balance to be refunded you would need to request this is done before giving your PAC to another provider as once the number is transferred out there will no longer be a balance available. If you would like assistance with this before tomorrow, please let me know and I'll be happy to help.

Rob

FGVPayg
On our wavelength

Hello Rob

Please can I take up your offer of assistance .

I have been calling Customer Care  without speaking to anybody and held online in chatbot both since before 4pm.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

David

Hello FGVPayg

I read this and other threads this afternoon having discovered there was an issue.

Didn't realise there was any problem until today, having previously read advise sites like MSE.

Can't imagine OFCOM will be satisfied.

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to us Stan, 

Please could you let us know if you have already moved your PAC code to another provider or are you still with us for the moment? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hello Zak

I've got through to Customer Care this morning so should be resolved.

Thank you

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Glad to hear that StanBaker. 

If we are able to assist you further then please do let us know. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M