cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAC request

y9835679
Joining in

I am trying to get a PAC code to port my number to another provider

I have logged into my online account and requested a PAC, I get a message on screen saying oops something went wrong and receive a text saying PAC request error

I tried the chat link on the online account and that also gives an oops something went wrong message

I have tried texting PAC + birthdate to 65075, but text says Sorry, but we can't get hold of it right now

Rang 789, but seems to be constantly busy.

Please can you tell me how I get the PAC code?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Corey_C

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, y9835679

Sorry you were not able to request your PAC online. It may be due to a technical issue.  I've sent you a private message to confirm your account details.

Cheers,

Corey C

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Corey_C

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, y9835679

Sorry you were not able to request your PAC online. It may be due to a technical issue.  I've sent you a private message to confirm your account details.

Cheers,

Corey C

I am trying to get a PAC code for my Virgin SIM (only) to port my number to another SIM provider

I have logged into my online account and requested a PAC, I get a message on screen saying oops something went wrong and receive a text saying PAC request error

I have tried texting PAC + D.O.B to 65075, but text says Sorry, but we can't get hold of it right now

Rang 789, they confirmed there was a technical issue in getting the PAC code for my SIM. They put a request into IT to resolve and said I would receive a text later that day with my PAC. No response received.

VM have a legal requirement to provide PAC information in a timely manner. Please can you tell me how I get the PAC code? 

Hey @leithenbank,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you are having trying to retrieve a PAC code for your number transfer.

I will be happy to take a further look into this for you but firstly, we would need to pass account security via a private message that I will send over in a moment. Please look out for this and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L