Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

PAC code request prior to SIM swap

Hi, I am unable to request a PAC code and can not find the new SIM that was sent out to me (I never swapped SIMs). I have created a new post for the Forum Team as requested in the following post - 

How to get your PAC code during SIM swap

Please be aware: if we recently sent you a new SIM card you must insert it into your phone before you request your PAC/STAC code. If you text to request your PAC/STAC code using your old SIM card your request will fail.

If for whatever reason you don't have your new SIM card, please create a new post and our Forum Team will be in touch to get everything sorted for you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: PAC code request prior to SIM swap

Good afternoon @kkaur 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I will be more than happy to assist you with this, is your current SIM no longer active? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Current SIM is the old one pre-migration. It's working atm apart from outgoing text messages. I tried to request a PAC code via the Virgin website as I can not via text but get an error messsage. I have seen that this is because I have not put in the new sim card that Virgin have posted out. I do not know where that sim card is. 

Please advise on how to get a PAC code from Virgin, thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for coming back to me, 

I think the way forward would be for us to send you out a new migration sim once this has been activated then we can arrange for the PAC code. 

I am going to drop you a PM so that I can get some account information. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for providing me that information over PM, 

I have now re-ordered your the migration SIM, it should be with you in the next 48-72 hours, Once you have received this, please pop it back in your phone activate it and come back to me and we can go about sorting out your PAC code. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M 

0 Kudos