cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAC Request Error

axgod2
Tuning in

I am trying to get a PAC code to port my number to another provider

I have logged into my online account and requested a PAC, I get a message on screen saying oops something went wrong and receive a text saying PAC request error

I tried the chat link on the online account and that also gives an oops something went wrong message

I have tried texting PAC + birthdate to 65075, but text says Sorry, but we can't get hold of it right now

Rang 789, but seems to be constantly busy.

Please can you tell me how I get the PAC code?

4 REPLIES 4

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi axgod2,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you are taking your number else where and haven't been able to request a PAC code, I have been able to locate the account with the details we have for you, when was it you tried to request this?

Regards

Paul.

Hi

I tried repeatedly yesterday evening, and have just tried again. Still getting the same error

Hi axgod2,

So I can help further I will need to take you offline, so I can confirm all your details and clear Security, I will send an invite shortly, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.

Hello,

I have the exact same issue.

I have been trying to request my PAC for the last 2 days, but keep getting the same message.

Could you help me locate my PAC as well.

Thanks!