cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAC Code Transfer now on day 6

Vkysween
On our wavelength

I have chased and chased but still not resolved.

New sim was put in phone on the 31st January.  Text received saying PAC code confirmed and last day with my last provider will be 1st February.  I am now on day 6 with no access to my number.

I have missed calls from my doctor who have had to leave voicemails on my husbands phone as im unreachable. Not being able to track my children due to not being able to log in to icloud due to 2 figure authentication being needed and the fact they cant call me in an emergency.  Plus many, many more issues.

Constantly being told its with IT and now its with 'back office' 

How much longer am I going to need to wait until I can use what I am paying for!? £18 credit is all good and well but I would rather have a working phone line!

23 REPLIES 23

Vkysween
On our wavelength

I am not in a PM with anyone. Im beginning to think you all say this so it looks to everyone reading this forum that you are actually doing something about it when you are absolutely not. 

‘We are working on it’ is not an acceptable update either. The WORST customer service I have ever received. I can see from other posts that there is plenty others with the same issue too and they are also getting fed the same crap as I am! 

I expect an update by the end of today on this. A proper update on how this is going to be resolved

Thanks for coming back to me @Vkysween 

I understand that you were invited to share private messages with my colleague @Megan_L on this subject - via this link

Do please continue to work with her on this subject and hopefully we can have this resolved as soon as possible for you.

Thanks,

David_Bn

Hi Vkysween,

Thanks for chatting with me in our PM's, I am sorry it's taken us so long to get your service back up and running, but thankfully you managed to resolve it by yourself!

If you want to share what you did with the community please feel free 🤗 

I am really happy that it's now fully rectified and you can now send/receive calls & texts. 

Thanks once again for your patience. 

Megan_L

Vkysween
On our wavelength

RESOLVED!!!

Not sure if this is why it worked but I text Virgin for my PAC code to leave and within minutes my phone was up and running fully again. Maybe worth a try.

What a stress this has been.  All sorted now and full access to all my apps and can now receive calls and texts! 🙂