Menu
Highlighted
ad4-c
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Overdue balance

Still trying to pay overdue balance of £9.50.Have had no luck ringing as had phone put down on me .Have just changed phones so this is related to the old phone, so think they did not understood while I was ringing and put the phone down on me so still trying to get through to them as I need to get this cleared up so soon as I can. Can,t find another way of paying this but by  phone , why is this so hard to do.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Overdue balance

Hi Ad4-C, 

Really sorry that you're having some issues with an overdue balance, I can appreciate you're keen to get this sorted. 

I'd love to help further so I'll need to access your account, so I can do this just reply to my personal message and we'll take it from there. 

I look forward to hearing back from you soon. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
Mondo87
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Looking to make payment as soon as possible help me 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Mondo87

Thank you for posting on our community forum pages. 

Unfortunately we are unable to process payments on here as we need to ensure your details are communicated safely.

Payments can be made through your online account or by speaking to us on 0345 454 1111 for home service accounts or 0345 600 0789 for mobile. 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos