cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered awaiting stock

Rugina_k1
Joining in

Hi, 

I ordered a phone last week, and it said an estimated delivery time of 11/06/22 which is tomorrow,

however on the orders page it still says awaiting stock, so what are the chances of it arriving tomorrow? I figure pretty slim, but if that is the case then why have I been given an estimated date? It ridiculous

Please could I get some help with this

4 REPLIES 4

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Surely, estimate means just that. Probably it was based on when they were expecting stock. IPhone deliveries are often erratic and I doubt Virgin are at the top of the priority list when it comes to stock distribution 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for your reply enlli,

If the stock hasn’t arrived then would that date not be changed? And a new estimate date shown? 

But either way, I’ve been given a date of 11/06 if that date can’t be met, it shouldn’t be me chasing it up, I should be informed in some way, as it’s delivered by yodel and needs signing for, I’ve done my part by buying the contract now it’s over to you virgin 

Ohh, here’s a surprise, it now says dispatched 😁 yayy 🥳

Good Afternoon @Rugina_k1, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the confusion over the possible delivery of your handset.

If I politely ask you to allow the date to pass and to then report back to us, if you're still awaiting the handset, or if this has been delivered, that would be appreciated.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn