cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered a phone and can’t get into account

katiebrien
Joining in

I’m a new member who has tried ordering a phone. I’ve heard nothing about the checks that are run before accepting new customers and I can’t even get into my account to look at anything. 

It’s saying it doesn’t recognise my email address despite having recieved emails from Virgin. 

I don’t want to be left without service when my precious contract with another provider ends 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I have checked this for you @katiebrien and it seems the order is still being processed by our team. Please allow for a further 48hrs and let us know if you are still waiting for an update.

We will do our best to help from here.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @katiebrien,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts. 

Sorry to hear you have not had any update on your mobile order. We can understand the frustration caused and we want to best help. Just to confirm, how did you sign up for our services? Have you had any correspondence since signing up? Do you have details of the order such as the order number?

Please get in contact with us so we can best help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

Hi, I signed up via the website on my laptop. I’ve had a few emails including an order number and one to verify my account. 

Thank you. 

Thank you for letting me know @katiebrien.

Are you able to let me know when the order was placed and the last correspondence you had from us? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

It was placed Thursday and that’s the last correspondence I received 

In this case, I will send you a private message to check for updates. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can. 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

I have checked this for you @katiebrien and it seems the order is still being processed by our team. Please allow for a further 48hrs and let us know if you are still waiting for an update.

We will do our best to help from here.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

Hi I’ve still not heard anything back in the 48 hours. 

It is also saying it doesn’t recognise my details when logging in. 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi katiebrien, 

I am sorry to hear your have not yet received an update regarding your order. 

With this being the case, the order may have been parked. This happens when further checks need to be completed and can take up to 5 working days. 

If you require an update sooner, we would recommend contacting the team directly on 0800 052 0238. 

Thanks, 

Nat