cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order parked

MarkN01
Joining in

Hi,

I got virhin broadband last week and have decided to get a mobile contract. I had an email when I ordered my handset to say it’s been parked so more checks can be done?. Could someone help please I need to know what’s happening with it so I can go to another provider if it’s not approved?. 

thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Mark,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome both here and to Virgin Media, have you recently moved into the property where you have taken the services?

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Mark,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome both here and to Virgin Media, have you recently moved into the property where you have taken the services?

Regards

Paul.

Hi no I’ve been here 13 years

Hi Mark,

Thank you for confirming this, have you tried speaking to our Mobile Sales on 0800 052 0238 who will be able to look further into this for you?

Regards

Paul.

Thought I would try this first

I would definitely advise speaking to sales, they will be able to see the order and advise further, please let us know how you get on.

Regards

Paul.

bsophie2000
Joining in

I ordered a new phone Saturday afternoon and just wondering if it has been processed or sent out for delivery becuase it says it’s been parked? 

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi bsophie2000,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community!

I'd advise to contact our sales via 0800 052 0238 to review the order created.

Thanks,

Kain