cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order marked as parked

LordMilky
Tuning in

Hello, I've tried ordering a new phone on contract and all was going well until I checked the order status and it was "parked" but I've not had any emails about the order, other than the one that said

"There's only a few more checks between you and the good stuff. You'll find out soon if your order's confirmed when you get an email or call from us."

That was 2 days ago now and I've not heard anything back.

My Order ID: [Mod edit: Personal details]

I'm grateful for any help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello LordMilky. 

Sorry to hear your order has been parked 

This happens when an order is placed online, and it needs to go through extra checks. Unlike when you do this on the phone, an agent is able to provide the information there and then. If the team needs more information from you, they would usually contact you in 24-72 hours, if not the order would be released. The other reason why this may be parked would be because the credit check had failed.

Can I ask if this is still the case for you at the moment? If not let me know and I can take a look for you.

Gareth_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello LordMilky. 

Sorry to hear your order has been parked 

This happens when an order is placed online, and it needs to go through extra checks. Unlike when you do this on the phone, an agent is able to provide the information there and then. If the team needs more information from you, they would usually contact you in 24-72 hours, if not the order would be released. The other reason why this may be parked would be because the credit check had failed.

Can I ask if this is still the case for you at the moment? If not let me know and I can take a look for you.

Gareth_L

Can you please take a look for me as well 

My Tracking Order ID: [REMOVED]

Hi @Cway 👋,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I am sorry to hear your order has been parked. 

I will pop you a PM 📩 now to confirm some details and we can take a look into this. 

Speak soon 😊

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hello there, my order is still parked, is there can you please check why