cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order help

Maria17
Joining in

Hi! Can someone please help me. 
I tried to order a phone from Virgin on contract, they called me and said I passed the credit check but it wasn’t sufficient enough? For the phone I wanted, so she said for me to buy a SIM card and pay monthly on that until I’m eligible to buy a phone on contract. Some through the phone she ordered me a SIM card but now I look on there, she’s ordered me 2 SIM cards, which I don’t need. Also can someone help me out with this?

many thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Maria17

Just a quick note to advised we have disconnected the additional number which you did not require.

We have also removed any additional charge's.

If you have any further issues please come back to us through this channel.

Kind regards Jodi. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Maria17,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. Great news that you have decided to join us on a sim only deal, but apologies that we have added two sims to your account and not one.

This will not be an issue to remove one of these for you as you only require one sim deal, but for me to do this I will need to pop you over a private message to take some details and see what mobile number you wish to keep.

Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi, 

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Maria17

Just a quick note to advised we have disconnected the additional number which you did not require.

We have also removed any additional charge's.

If you have any further issues please come back to us through this channel.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Maria17,

Just a quick note to advise you that if you request to cancel you Sim only deal with us, as you're in the 14- day RTC period you will need to call our team on 789/0345 600 0789.

Unfortunately, we do not cancel accounts from our community forums. 

Kind regards Jodi.