cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order cancelled AGAIN

CLP1992
Joining in

I ordered an iPhone 12 with AirPods on Tuesday 19/04/22. The phone was in transit and then cancelled by Virgin for no reason. On the advice of customer service I processed a Second order on Thursday 21/04/22 and was told this would go through following checks after 48 hours. It has not been cancelled win no contact again!!! I am in dire need of a new phone and the PUC code I used to transfer my number (an old work phone which I no longer have accesss to) has now expired. I’ve been trying to get through to the helpline for a couple of days to no avail. I want to have this order processed and sent to me but there is no clear way to do it. I can understand it is busy but I wish it was simpler to just speak to someone. 

3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi CLP1992,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, we are sorry to hear 2 orders for your new iPhone have now been cancelled, have you been able to speak to our Sales team to see why this has happened?

Regards

Paul.

I have just been on chat to someone who has been no help whatsoever and keeps on giving ‘computer says no’ answers. The customer service I have received for this order is appealing. Please can you provide a number for me to speak to someone who can actually help it for me to raise a complaint?

the main issue now is that the PAC code I used to transfer the number has expired, and that number was from a work phone - I left the company as of Friday and do not have a phone or sim,  so cannot resubmit. I need someone to really assist with this applying mess up by Virgin. 

Hi CLP1992,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, we are sorry to hear you still haven't been able to get help with your failed orders and that your PAC code has now expired with your previous provider, so I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope top accept.

Regards

Paul.