cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order cancellation

wybieralska
Joining in

Hello, I’ve placed an order for an iPhone 13 and a sim yesterday with no issues. Signed the agreement and got a confirmation email. Today I received an email saying my order has been cancelled due to my contract not being signed and that I can reorder if still required. I followed the instructions and now my ‘second’ order is showing as parked and the ‘first’ still as cancelled. Not long ago I received a confirmation of a direct debit being set up. Please can you confirm what’s going on with my original order and if the second one can be cancelled?Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Zoie,

My issue hasn’t been resolved yet. The first order seemed to be completely fine and accepted, direct debit set up till I got the email it’s been cancelled because I didn’t sign the agreement which I did. The re order is the one parked so I’d like that to be cancelled to avoid confusion, as apparently a direct debit for the first order has been confirmed already. I just need help with the first order, as I’m worried about the active direct debit on a cancelled order.
Thanks, 
Klaudia

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Wybieralska,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our forum 🙂

I am sorry to hear you have been having issues with your mobile order, have you revied an update since your post, a parked order can mean, there is no stock, credit score may not have cleared.

Zoie

Hi Zoie,

My issue hasn’t been resolved yet. The first order seemed to be completely fine and accepted, direct debit set up till I got the email it’s been cancelled because I didn’t sign the agreement which I did. The re order is the one parked so I’d like that to be cancelled to avoid confusion, as apparently a direct debit for the first order has been confirmed already. I just need help with the first order, as I’m worried about the active direct debit on a cancelled order.
Thanks, 
Klaudia

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for confirming, we do not do cancellations from here, our mobile team will be able to assist further on this you can call them on 0345 600 0789, and they will be able to cancel this for you.

Zoie