Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Confused

Eduardenache
Tuning in

Hello Community Again.

I placed this order...

And I'm a bit confused ți be honest,  what its this mean?

It's okay all?

I mean I will receive my handset on 16th this month?

When I call customer service, people from there put me in error every time

Details

Placed, waiting for a stock.

Date of delivery estimate 

Courier :Yodel

Agreement Accepted.

Review documents. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Fair enough, the 0 upfront is tempting although you end up paying more over the long run as its a 36 month contract instead of 24 month, thats why theres no upfront and the monthly cost is lower. The fact its your 1st contract might be why it has gone to parked.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

10 REPLIES 10

That_E90_Guy
Up to speed

I would say the chances of getting your phone on the 16th are slim, as the order says its waiting for stock.

But why people on the phone told me last friday the order was been cancelled?

And today they told me order its fine, and I will receive on 16th?

Because that how Virgin Media/Mobile operate, they will tell you anything to get you off the phone. Have a look through the forum for similar issues. Hopefully Im wrong and it turns up on the 16th, but im not holding my breathe.

Have you ordered a device or sim from there, and was delivered as they promised?

I was signed all the agreements, the Direct debit its already on my bank, and they still told me...

"You order was been manually parked"

I'm like what the ...

I havnt no, but after reading all the 'parked order' threads, it seems to be happening alot. Basicly there are issues with the credit check. The 'back office team' SHOULD contact you to confirm details, but like i said this doesnt seem to be happening. Forum staff might be able to check the order status, but wont be able to speed up the process. Ive always ordered phones through Carphone Warehouse or Vodafone and have had my new handset within 48 hours, why Virgin take ages is beyond me.

Yeah but for my phone example:

IPHONE 13 PRO MAX GREEN 256GB

I don't pay upfront hoe Carphone warehouse or other provider done, its my first phone contract and 0 upfront cost its really help me.

Fair enough, the 0 upfront is tempting although you end up paying more over the long run as its a 36 month contract instead of 24 month, thats why theres no upfront and the monthly cost is lower. The fact its your 1st contract might be why it has gone to parked.

I was right a few minutes ago with someone on live chat, and surprise,  the order its not Parked LOL and should I receive one Tracking number tomorrow:))))

Lol these guys its a bit 🤪 

You couldnt make it up! Hope you get your phone on time👍