cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Oops, something's gone wrong!' - Trying to log into mobile account

kane09uk
Joining in

Hi,

I have been trying to access my mobile account via the website since i got my phone and it never works. Always shows the 'Oops.....' error.

It works fine for my TV and broadband but cannot access anything for my mobile, i can however access my mobile via sim on the app.

I have attached a screenshot of the error, anything i click on brings me back to the same screen.

ThanksUntitled.png

3 REPLIES 3

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi kane09uk thanks for posting.

Sorry for any issues accessing your online mobile account. If you have already followed the steps to register a mobile account (via https://mobile.virginmedia.com/ecare/registration?execution=e2s1) then please get back to me via PM (the purple envelope icon) so we can assist further.

Tom 

Every time I log in to my account I'm brought to my personal details/edit details etc screen, but I cannot get past it. As soon as I try to access my mobile account I get the error message 'Oops something's gone wrong. Please try again in a few moments.' This has been the case for over a year. 

I had to ring customer service to check when my contract ends and they told me and advised checking online as it's easier. Sadly my account online isn't ever accessible. 

Tried everything. Is there any way at all to fix this? Thanks

Hi @rosegold78, thank you for getting in touch! Sorry to hear you are also experiencing this issue. 

If you could please try changing your password via the 'forgotten password' link when you go to log in, and let us know if you still experience the same issue. 

All the best. 

Molly