cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oomph sim card, to be separate from broadband.

Hisoka
Joining in

Hello everybody, I have one request, which is: My friend make broadband contract with you last year, and you offer also for £1 SIM card - (plan was for 12 months) each month, however he don't need but instead of him, I agree to take it. And now: Is it possible to pay me as owner of this SIM card to you, and him to pay his broadband separately, because would be much more easy and safe for me and him. Also want to have Virgin Media account for my mobile number please.

1 REPLY 1

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Hisoka,

Welcome to our Community and thank you so much for your first post.

When a customer takes out our Oomph bundle on a contract, it is for all of the services. If the customer we're to decide that they no longer need the mobile SIM, then they would need to contact us directly themselves to request a package change.

Whilst it is possible for you to take over the mobile number, this would require a credit check to be done in your name and address. Once this has been done, the teams can see what package/tariff would be best for you.

Please do chat with the account holder in the first instance as they would need to start the ball rolling by requesting a package change on their account and to request the name change for the mobile.

Hope that helps.

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide