cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oomph missing sim card

NathHoward
Tuning in

Hi,

I am yet to recieve my Oomph sim card, the rest of the bundle is all set up and working..

Does this come separately through the post?

Thanks in advance

6 REPLIES 6

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @NathHoward

Thank you so much for your first post to our Community Forums and welcome to the team, it's great to have you hear!

You will receive you SIM via the post around 3-5 working days from the completion of your order, can I ask when you placed your order? 

Thank you. 

Thanks for the reply and I apologise for the delay in mine..

I placed the order on the 19th of August but had it delivered/installed on the 23rd August. Still yet to recieve the sim card through the post.

I believe I have found the phone number for it through an email if that's any help?

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi NathHoward, 

I am so sorry to hear this. I have found your account and can see the SIM has been activated, have you received this?

Zoie

No I've still not recieved the card through. Only letter I have recieved is a billing letter 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I am so sorry to hear this, I can certainly get a new one sent out for you. 

I will pop you over a PM and we can go from there, just keep an eye out for the purple envelope.

Zoie

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for messaging with me NathHoward,

I have requested a new sim to be sent to you. Please bear in mind it normally takes 3-5 working days this is not including any delays the royal mail may have in your area if there are any.

Your SIM is self-activation. You can find out more info on how to self-activate here.

Any questions or queries please let us know 🙂

Zoie