cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 priority app

Alice007
Tuning in

Hi I have been using the 02 app now it has logged me out and the for the last few days 

it will not let me back in have updated the app and phone please advise

37 REPLIES 37

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you. 

I will send the details over to the team now to look in to further. 

As soon as I have an update, I will message on to this thread. 

Thanks, 

Nat

Any updates??

I am having the exact same prob, am trying to log in as a Virgin customer but am unable to do so…… so frustrating, I used to use this all the time 

I think we’re all missing our weekend Greggs treats!!!

Hi @Rascal1972 ,

Welcome to our community forums and sorry to hear you are experiencing the same issues with the O2 app. We want to do our best to help with this. When last were you able to log in? Are you still able to access your my VM via the app? Have you tried logging out of your VM app and logging into the app to see if the issue persists?

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi @Legodude_uk 

I have flagged this back with the team to chase for an update. Once I hear back I will be back ion contact here.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi am still waiting nearly 3 weeks I would like to make an official complaint how do I go about it 

I agree this is beyond a joke now, shouldn’t take this long to fix or even update us on what’s happening!!!

Barnsue
Tuning in

I am having the same issue. The O2 priority app will no longer let me log into the app. It won’t let me past the login with my virgin media account page. 

Please read all message and reply’s before responding I have done all the above and still waiting for it to be resolved it’s been over 4 weeks since I have been able to use it . I