cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Priority app log in

duncan100974
On our wavelength

I’m a virginmobile customer and have 4 sims and a phone. I’ve tried logging into O2 priority app using my log in details (the same as I would to get to my billing account) but I get a message saying your email address or password was incorrect. It appears that it’s looking for an account for tv, broadband etc rather that mobile. So I tried logging in as an O2 customer so I could use my phone number. I get the code but it loops back to the log in screen. I’m using an iPhone 13. I’ve tried using the 5g and also Wi-Fi. So my question is how am I supposed to log in to O2 Priority app? Or is there an issue? 

7 REPLIES 7

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there duncan100974,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

Many apologies for the Priority app issues, just to clarify are you able to sign into MyVM at all?

Also is the Priority webpage not working as well?

Let us know,

Kain

Hi. Apologies for the delay. I can log in to my mobile account and view all 4 numbers I have. Just can’t use those details or phone numbers to log on or register for O2 priority. 

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @duncan100974 

Thanks for your response

I see you've quoted about the iPhone 13, have you been able to try and register via O2 Priority using a different device at all? 

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi. I’ve tried on an iPhone XR and and iPad and neither have worked. I don’t have an android device on the home so am unable to try that option. 

Hi @duncan100974 thanks for your reply here.

I do apologise, as it seems to have been missed by my colleagues here.

Virgin Mobile only customers, are unfortunately not eligible for O2 Priority. You do need to have Cable services (i.e. Broadband) to be eligible for this.

If you do need any further help or guidance though, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Many thanks

Tom_W

Thanks for your reply Tom_W1. Why do the 4 letters I have received regarding moving my numbers to a ‘shiny new O2 sim plan’ tell me along with the 4 other bullet pointed things I get I also get ‘Priority from O2 - get exclusive access to priority tickets to gigs and events, unique experiences, prize draws and daily treats, like free coffee at Greggs’? 
this sounds a lot like the O2 priority app is available to me as a customer. If it’s not Virginmedia have make a big mistake and should resolve this. 

Hi @duncan100974 thanks for your reply here, sorry for the confusion.

So as an O2 customer now (with your O2 SIM), you should have access to the O2 Priority app but this will be with your log in details for O2, not Virgin Mobile.

As you've now migrated, can you try to sign in as an O2 customer instead of a Virgin Media customer please?

Many thanks

Tom_W