cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 PRIORITY APP - CANT SIGN IN

LUCYDWI
Joining in

Why can't Virgin media customers sign into the O2 Priority App??

32 REPLIES 32

TBH not sure I can be bothered to sign up to another forum but thanks for the suggestion 

We understand your frustration @JoMerc and we are so sorry again that you are effected by this issue, but as this is an issue with the O2 app you may be able to gather more information via their forum. 

Thanks again.

EAB2021
On our wavelength

@Kath_F wrote:

Hi LUCYDWI, 

Access to the O2 Priority app is an added extra benefit and not something you pay for. 

We can't offer a 100% guarantee for this app as it's not ours. 

There is no compensation for not being able to access this. The only compensation we provide is for those situations related to our Automatic Compensation process. You can view more information on this here

Many thanks,

Of course you pay for it, but the cost is hidden in the monthly bill for mobile or broadband. 

I'm stuck in the stupid loop where I log in with Virgin and it just says 'oops, something went wrong'. 

Hi @EAB2021 thanks for your reply.

To be clear here, there is no charge for the O2 Priority app, it is a free perk of being a Virgin Media/O2 customer.

I would advise however, reaching out to O2 directly if this is still a problem. 

Many thanks

Tom_W

EAB2021
On our wavelength

@Tom_W1 wrote:

Hi @EAB2021 thanks for your reply.

To be clear here, there is no charge for the O2 Priority app, it is a free perk of being a Virgin Media/O2 customer.

I would advise however, reaching out to O2 directly if this is still a problem. 

Many thanks

To be clear, the monthly charges would be lower if the priority 'rewards' didn't exist. It's a marketing gimmick, and the customer always pays somehow. 

Same with me here, I got signed out for some reason now just stuck in a loop of logging in and "oops something went wrong" then it goes through the welcome video again, I click to login with virgin media details and then back in the loop of "oops something went wrong"

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @s88urd,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear that you're facing the same issues when trying to access the O2 Priority App. 

Have you tried logging into Priority via the web browser login to see if this can allow you to sign in okay?

Please give it a go and let us know how you're getting on.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, yes sorry was meant to reply after finding another thread.

Weirdly if I go to the website it opens the app and logs me in fine. So all sorted thank you ! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @s88urd,

Thanks for coming back to us and updating us on the issue! 🙂

Glad to hear that you're able to sign in fine now! If you come across any other issues, please reach out to us and let us know how we can help.

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Having tried it myself, I suspect it's looking at the wrong place for login details. If I go to "my virgin media" I can't login....I don't have a virgin media account, I have a virgin mobile account.

When I try to login to the o2 priority site or app, the authorisation goes via "my virgin media" authorisation, and gives the same error as if I try to log in to "my virgin media". As I'm only a mobile customer is there any reason I would have a "my virgin media" account?