cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not leaving but received acknowlegdgement that I am

LenG
On our wavelength

Today I was surprised to receive an email saying my request to leave Virgin Mobile has gone through.  I made no such request and have no particular desire to leave.  How do I cancel this spurrious request?

Oh, yes, I have an OOMPH bundle which includes mobile, although for some reason I get separate mobile bills.

3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Len,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to see you have had a unexpected Email advising your Mobile will be disconnected, I have been able to locate you account with the details we have for you and can see the issue.

So I can help further I will send you a invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.

LenG
On our wavelength

For the record, Virgin had given me a Wifi dongle to get me over a delay in installation of my cable connection.  Since the cable is now up and running fine I no longer needed the dongle and the separate Vingin Mobile account for the sim in the device is the one which was actually cancelled.  I was basically unaware of this account as I never had to interract with the directly and unfortunately the cancellation notice did not include an account number to clue me in.

Sp, 5 stars to Virgin for giving me the dongle and account, less 1 star for scaring the crap out of me 🙂

And thanks again to Paul_Dn for sorting the issue out.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Great to hear Paul_D was able to help you with this LenG

Zoie