cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not enough credit when I’m on a contract

gabriellahill
Joining in

Hi

once again I have a problem with not enough credit when I’m on a contract and I can’t get hold of anyone to sort. Please can you help?

21 REPLIES 21

dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Screenshot_20210609-080332__01.jpg

 you can change your spending cap once you have gone over your allowances via your virgin mobile account 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks Danny. I don't have a spending cap so I don't think it's this. I have also changed the roing to manual and national in case this made a difference, but still the same message.

If you login to your mobile account online click on Payments and under where it says Your Balance there is a figure called "credit limit" which I believe is the upper limit you can spend which is not the same figure as the Spend Cap, it's probably that figure you're exceeding if you are incurring additional network costs.

Hi..thanks for this. It has only reset the balance 2 days ago and I haven't made any phone calls or texts as it hasn't let me, so it's not this either I'm afraid.

Sorry to hear that you are having mobile account issues, gabriellahill, I'll send you a private message to confirm your account details.

StetheH
Just joined

Having the same issue. Extremely pee’d off and hoing to bin virgin mobile and broadband off. Wasted phone calls to get help. A joke. 

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @StetheH,

Welcome, thanks for joining this thread.

I am sorry to see this, can you please tell me if you are wanting to increase your spend cap? 

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Same issue here, have had it for a while now, called Virgin and not had a resolution yet. Next call will be to cancel my contract and go elsewhere, not entirely sure why I'm paying at this point.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @LuckyLorri,

Sorry to hear you're also experiencing a similar issue. Have you checked your account to ensure that you having not hit your Spend Cap or Credit Limit? What have previous agents said when you've called us with this issue?

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ