Re: No joy with phone calls, I need to write a letter

Virgin Media, PO Box 333, Matrix Court, Swansea, Sa7 9ZJ

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sounhappy, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community.

I'm sorry to hear that you've not been happy with the service over the phone and wish to write a complaint too us. 

I can assure you this ins't the level of service we aim to provide and it's disappointing to learn of instances like this. 

If there's anything that I can do to help from here please let me know. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Sounhappy
Joining in
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Told Virgin I was leaving them on 4/12/18.  They cancelled phone only and continued with broadband only. Put me on a contract without my permission. Spoke to Charlotte 5/12/18 to tell Virgin had made mistake & Jim 28/12/18 disconnection team. Still saga continues and still being charged. Sort this out please

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

if you were in a package and removing the phone change the package that would of start a new 12 month contract for the new services/package

0 Kudos
Sounhappy
Joining in
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

That's the problem.

I wanted to leave and cancelled my package.

They just started a new contract without my knowledge.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I'm sorry to hear this is still an ongoing issue for you.

I will pop you a private message requesting more information so I can take a look in to this for you.

Thanks 

0 Kudos
cs2019
Joining in
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I've had exactly the same. I gave 30 days notice on 15th January and have just found out they only cancelled my telephone line.  I spoke to someone else on 30th Jan who said the cancellations team would be in touch, but I've heard nothing.  Getting extremely frustrated now.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi cs2019,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that your services haven't been cancelled as you requested and I can appreciate you're keen to get to the bottom of this.

Can you pop me a private message with the details and I'll see what I can do to help further?

Thanks 

0 Kudos
cs2019
Joining in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I contacted customer services on 15th Jan via an online chat and requested to give 30 days notice to cancel my services.

The lady I was chatting with then called me on my phone line and informed me that they had already received a request to cancel the phone line from Sky and that the other services would also then be cancelled.

I heard nothing from Virgin to confirm this and so I contacted customer services again on 30th January where I was informed that only the phone line had been cancelled.  The representative I was chatting with said that he had raised the issue and a member of the cancellations team would contact me within 24-48 hours. I’ve had no such contact! 

Whenever I try to call to get to the bottom of this I am put on hold for ages. I simply do not have the time to sit and wait for someone to answer my call when this cancellation should have been done in the first instance. 

My contract is due to end on 19th February and I do not give Virgin my consent to renew this as I have given 30 days notice to cancel. I simply want confirmation that you have done what I have requested from my chat on 15th January? 

0 Kudos