cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No confirmation email

LiamK9
Joining in

Hi, 

I have recently done the first procedure of ordering a new phone with iPad and I have put in my bank details home arrests ect. At the end it said they would get back to me very soon in response with checks however i would of thought I would of gotten a confirmation email from my order. Will this confirmation email come after they do the checks on my order?? 
thanks Liam 

5 REPLIES 5

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello LiamK9,

Thanks for taking the time to post in regards to your recent order, we understand the concern this can cause and appreciate you raising this via the forums. Welcome to the community.

Have you received the confirmation email since your post? It can take up to 24 hours for the email to be received and as you have asked, all of the checks would need to be completed before and successful before this was sent.

Rob

Hi,

As I’m sending this reply now it’s been about 17 hours, I was just under the assumption it was done instantly but thank you for clearing that up. It was around 7:00pm last night when I sent it so I should expect one from now to 7pm? 

liam 

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @LiamK9

Thanks for the reply

If you haven't received a response yet this is due to the checks still being processed, my apologies for the delay. 

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi there, thank you for all the information. One last question if that’s okay, how long do you think it will be as I need the new devices for work. 
thanks again, Liam 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply LiamK9.

The checks can take anything up to 5 working days to complete but if you would like to query this sooner, we would recommend contacting the sales team directly on 0800 052 0238. 

Please let us know how you get on 🙂 

Thanks 

Nat