cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No O2 sim card received

robinsonrobbo
Joining in

Hi all first time posting and unsure if in correct section but here goes,  i signed up back in October and got connected beg of November to the top package for £89 per month which should include an O2 sim card , as yet nothing received. I ve contacted Virgin maybe 6 times and been told things from sim will be with you within 3-5 days to we cant help .  Ive also spoken to O2 who have no record so im guessing someone at virgin hasnt setup the O2 part maybe?  

Im getting no where with them. any advice as tearing my hair out now!!

Cheers 

14 REPLIES 14

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @robinsonrobbo 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with getting your 02 sim sorted. 

I can defiantly take a look into things for you. 

I am going to pop you over a PM, which you can find in the purple envelope on the top right of the screen. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

hi ive replied to the message,

Great, my colleague will reply back as soon as possible.

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

@robinsonrobbo did you get this sorted?

I have a similar issue, that I haven’t received my O2 SIM card and O2 don’t have any record of me. I have spent too much time already being sent to O2 then back to Virgin, and still don’t have a clue what is happening.

nothing at all mate ,empty promises thats about it, ive wasted hours now on hold and being told it will arrive within 3-5 days then being told they dont know what im talking about, its an absolute joke there robbing me £25 per month and nothing i can do.

Hope you get sorted,ill update if i ever do!

chris 

hello i got a reply from Zak but unfortunatley my messaged are now being ignored on here as well?

Can you ask for an update?

russty63
Joining in

I have the same problem here. Joined on 18th January and have no SIM card yet. Can you help

dani84
Joining in

Having the same issue and been chasing for 3 weeks with no luck, I have chased again today but my next email will be to trading standards as they have sold me something that i'm not getting and doing nothing to get it resolved. 

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Sorry about that dani84,

Welcome back to our community!

I've dropped you a PM so we can discuss this further.

Thanks,

Kain