cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newly ordered phone returned to sender

Rodders7
Joining in

On the 22nd of May I ordered a Samsung Galaxy s20 FE and was told it would be delivered by YODEL the next day. This morning I checked the status of the delivery on YODEL's tracking page and it said 'incomplete' and that the phone had been returned to the sender.

It says to contact the sender to more information but i am unable to call them as my original phone is broken. I or my account hasn't been updated on this problem, so i am wondering if anyone can help me on what to do next?

10 REPLIES 10

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Rodders7,

Welcome, thanks for posting.

I am sorry to see that you are having issues with this.

Can you tell me if you have tried calling us on 0345 600 0789? To see if there was anything missing on your order details?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Thanks for getting back so quickly, as stated above i cannot phone anyone due to my original phone being broken so i need a solution that doesn't involve phoning the helpline if possible.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Just to confirm, do you already have an account with us for mobile @Rodders7? Or was this for a new contract with us as a new customer?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

I am a new customer and i created my account yesterday

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for confirming @Rodders7, you will need to speak with our sales team. You can do this via live chat or text message 0753 301 6422. 

As they will be able to see why the order failed.

Let me know how it goes.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

I can't seem to find the live chat service? The link you posted takes me to the Contact Us front page which is what lead me to post on the commuinity page in the first place. All the solutions on there all lead back to phoning or texting the helpline which i cannot do due to my phone being broken

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Rodders7,

Can you please tell me if it is confirming that the phone has been returned? Or is it just saying incomplete?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

The YODLE tracking page says the parcel arrrived at the depot at 7:42 but then was returned to the sender at 9:37 and that i had to contact the sender to resolve the issue.

The parcel status says this "Your parcel has been returned to your sender. Please contact them with any queries".

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I will send you a private message @Rodders7.

So I can investigate this further, please look out for a purple envelope at the top right of your page.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team