cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New phone not arrived

thornaby
On our wavelength

is there any way of cancelling a new contract for a mobile phone. Should have been delivered 10th Dec and tracking on Yodel shows loading into truck on 1oth (online site) and out for delivery on 10th (on app). Yodel are as much use as a chocolate fireguard when trying to track it down and Virgin would only tell me I need to send it back to cancel it.

Is there an e mail address I can use to get Virgin to at least track the mobile down they have sent me.

4 REPLIES 4

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

No emails for Virgin Mobile I'm afraid.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @thornaby,

Have you been able to discuss with Yodel as to why this has not yet been delivered to you?

If we were to cancel a contract for a handset agreement, we would need to have the handset returned to us before the contract in place can be cancelled in full

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

thornaby
On our wavelength

I have been onto Yodel 6 times and get fobbed off each time. Different excuses including CEO office today saying it's bad weather on Teesside today so delaying delivery.  Sunbathing weather at moment.

I do know from social media that there are problems internally at Yodel Stockton. 

I think Virgin should be doing the chasing as the sender and not me the customer. 

Suppose if I dont get it before Xmas I  can stop the DD with my bank .

Hi thornaby, 

Thanks for sticking with us on this. 

We understand it's frustrating and we have been made aware there has been a few delays recently due to adverse weather conditions causing disruption to travel and road networks. That's without it being one of the busiest times of year on top of that. 

I'm sure it will be with you soon. 

Keep us posted. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs