cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New mobile contract

Adams1302
Joining in

Hi I signed up for a new contract on the 27th July 2021 it was for a iPhone 12 with a Apple watch the delivery date is the 27th August which I thought was quite long but was fine with it, I asked for my number to transfered over  from EE the only problem is the emails I have received from virgin state that the number port will only last till the 25th August, Will I still be able to keep my number?

3 REPLIES 3

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Adams1302 thanks for posting and welcome you our community.

I am sorry for any confusion around your PAC.  Are you still currently using your number with your former provider?  If so you have 30 days from the date the code was generated to activate it.  If it expires on 25th August, then I would recommend using it by 23rd August to be on safe side.  However if it goes past the 30 days, you can still get a new PAC issued by your existing provider.

Regards

Lee

Hi Lee

Thanks for your reply

When I set up a new contract with virgin (27th July) I gave them my Pac code from EE and I have all emails and signed the relevant paperwork that came through  confirming my order/DD etc. So does that mean that the Pac code was successful? It's just the 1 month delivery that's throwing me off if this makes sense? Thanks

Thanks for getting back to me @Adams1302

Are you currently using your 'EE' SIM with your preferred number?  If so then we've not ported your number.  Also have you received your SIM from ourselves?  Or is it going to be an eSIM that activates when you receive your handset?

Regards

Lee