cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New contract

KatieW21
Joining in

Hi I'm a new customer to virgin mobile. I've just signed up for a new contract on the website and not received an email to sign and confirm my contract.  My new phone won't be dispatched until I've signed the contract.  

Any ideas on what I can do?

7 REPLIES 7

Corey_C

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the Community Forums, KatieW21,

Did you receive an order confirmation email or any other notification regarding your order?

Cheers,

Corey C

Hi, No I haven't received any emails with regards to my new phone contract.

Thanks,

Thanks for your reply, KatieW21,

If you haven't at least received the order confirmation, then it's not likely to have been completed. I can try a search for you but it sounds like the order may need to be re-done. 

Cheers,

Corey C

Hi I phoned virgin this morning and the person I spoke with said that the order hadn't gone through because my identity needed confirming and that I had missed a phone call from virgin, I definitely didn't. I had no missed calls.

Anyway he said he could set me up with a new order and confirm my identity etc. I went through the process with him and received my credit agreement, signed it all etc and received an email outlining my payments and a secure login to view my credit agreement. I've just this afternoon received another credit agreement email and now I'm concerned that the first order did in fact go through and I'm going to have two identical contracts... Should I just ignore the second credit agreement email? Or will that jeopardise the contract that I have signed for this morning?

Thanks,

Hi @KatieW21,

Thank you for getting back to us with an update on this. I understand this may be confusing, but I would recommend reaching out to the team on 0345 6000 789 (or 789 from a Virgin Mobile handset) so that they can investigate and confirm for you.

Please do let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi,
Thank you for your reply. I took your advise and phoned the number you gave me. The adviser I spoke to confirmed that there was two contracts on my account and that one had processed and is out for delivery today. He said I should just ignore the second credit agreement, not sign it and it will be cancelled.

Thank you for your help

Thanks for coming back to us.

Glad to hear all is sorted. 

Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill