cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer, no Amazon Voucher

Steve008
Tuning in

Just ordered a Virginmedia SIM card with an Amazon £25 offer.

Have received emails about delivery of the Sim card but nothing about the Amazon voucher?

Any advice would be Welcome 😃

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Steve008,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm happy to welcome you to our services! 🙂 

Glad to hear that you've received your Welcome emails about your SIM card, but sorry to hear that you've not heard anything about your Amazon Voucher. Can you please confirm if the Amazon Voucher is listed on your Order Summary and Welcome email to ensure that this was part of your package when you signed up? 

You can take a look at our Virgin Media Gifts page to read more about how to reclaim them. Let us know how you get on and if you need any further assistance. 

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Steve008,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm happy to welcome you to our services! 🙂 

Glad to hear that you've received your Welcome emails about your SIM card, but sorry to hear that you've not heard anything about your Amazon Voucher. Can you please confirm if the Amazon Voucher is listed on your Order Summary and Welcome email to ensure that this was part of your package when you signed up? 

You can take a look at our Virgin Media Gifts page to read more about how to reclaim them. Let us know how you get on and if you need any further assistance. 

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I requested PAC Code number transfers but haven't had any confirmation that this will be done.

My two new SIM cards are labelled as new numbers?

Hi @Steve008, the sim cards ordered will arrive with new phone numbers and can then be removed, and replaced with your own phone number once we've been issued with your PAC code.

Have we been issued with the PAC codes? If so, when was this?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi @David_Bn 

I filled in my PAC codes with my order so VirginMedia should already have this information.

My existing contract runs out midnight on 29/06 so I need help to get this sorted in time please.

Regards Steve008

Hello Steven008, thank you for reaching back out.

When you a Pac a number it can take up 48 hours to complete and if you have done it over the weekend this can sometimes cause it to take a little bit longer.

It will go through, please don't worry. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

I took a look at your Virgin Media Gifts page to read more about how to reclaim them but all the information assumes that you have the Voucher numbers but I did not receive the Voucher numbers when I placed my two orders. 

Thanks for coming back to us @Steve008, can you please confirm how you placed the orders with Virgin Media?

Did you receive any E-Mails off the back of the order than explained the terms and conditions of the Gift being awarded and who to contact when this is not received?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn