cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a new sim

ncampling
Joining in

Having dropped my phone overboard yesterday, I need a new sim to put into a replacement phone that I will get next week. How do I arrange this please. I am abroad so cannot phone UK numbers at present.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Follow the information here - if you complete the form then you should get a new SIM sent to your UK address

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/mobile/lost-or-stolen-phone
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Follow the information here - if you complete the form then you should get a new SIM sent to your UK address

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/mobile/lost-or-stolen-phone
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ncampling, thanks a lot for your post and oh no that's a great shame!

As @BenMcr has kindly mentioned, please complete the form in the attached link above and we can get the SIM posted to a UK address - the SIM does need to be activated in the UK, so depending on when you're going to be in the UK it may also be worth putting a friend/family member's address in so they can make sure the SIM is active for your return.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Tom

Many thanks for that. Form was duly completed earlier this afternoon. I shoud be back in the UK next week so will be able to pick up the  SIM and a new phone to put it into.

As for dropping it in the first place, it was complete muppetry, guilty as charged.

Having recently switched from another provider, I have been very pleased with the Virgin coverage in the UK (Solent area). It was a bit of a struggle to deal with the main Virgin Web Site on this matter, but at least I am now a member of this Forum.