cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Order has been 'Parked' why?

AntHM01
Joining in

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening

I placed an order almost 3 days ago for a phone on a contract with you guys, Since verifying the details and placing the order it has been 'Parked' I'm assuming to double check my details are correct with me? Yet no one has attempted to contact me I have checked emails too. Nothing.. I don't have a Phone currently that can take incoming calls or make outgoing calls so its impossible to give your support line a call and sort this out. Please could I get some assistance? 

Order ID:100001695828145  
Date:Saturday 21st May, 2022

I hope I can get some help with this, Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @AntHM01, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see you have not had any updates on your order since it was parked. Usually an order is parked so some checked can be completed on our end. After which a parked order resumes itself within 24-48 hours.

As you placed the order on Saturday and it is still parked I will be happy to have a look at this further for you to see why the order has not been completed yet.

I'll send you a PM to confirm some details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

I have just replied to your PM. If there's any more info you need I'll be happy to provide the details Thanks again for the assistance

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for chatting with me via PM @AntHM01, sorry that I could not give a full resolution today however I'm sure the team will do all they can to help when you contact them.

Please let us know if you need anything further, we are always happy to help.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules