cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving to O2, no PAC code

Madjamjar
Tuning in

Hi  I spoke to VM today and moved to a new package which involves moving my virgin mobile number over to O2.  The lady on the VM phone said she will raise and send the pac code to O2.  However i received an email from O2 and they have given me a new number.  I spoke to their customer service and they just keep saying I have to send them the PAC code to move the number as they dont have it. Can anyone at here confirm if the person i spoke to at VM has actually made the PAC request or if i have to do it myself.

Thanks

J

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there Madjamjar, 

thanks for your post. I'm sorry for any confusion caused here, what should've happened is that when you are moving your number the team would provide a pac code which you can then give to your new provided who will port the number over.

As you have not been given this I will send you a pm to check that this has been created for you.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there Madjamjar, 

thanks for your post. I'm sorry for any confusion caused here, what should've happened is that when you are moving your number the team would provide a pac code which you can then give to your new provided who will port the number over.

As you have not been given this I will send you a pm to check that this has been created for you.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Thanks for the response and pm, all sorted now.

Fabulous news! Glad this has been sorted. 
Please do let us know if there is anything else we can do to help. 

All the best. 

Molly