cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving from Pay as you Go to Sim Only - Order PARKED

CaraB10
Joining in

Hi.

I've been a virgin mobile customer for years on a pay as you go basis. 

As this is no longer going to be available I opted to buy online a sim only plan wanting to take my number with me.  Unfortunately the system didn't like it and "parked" the order.

This was on the 20th November, I've since called 789 4 times each time being told a ticket has been raised its with the back office team and I'll get a call (each time date and time arranged) but I haven't received a call back.

Meanwhile I'm not unable to buy my usual JAM pack bundles so I've topped up my phone a lot more than necessary.

Please can anyone help, this is so frustrating.

5 REPLIES 5

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @CaraB10

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Did the team advise any reason behind the order being parked?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Nope when I questioned the customer service team said its private and confidential between myself and the "back office team", so I asked to speak to them directly and got told I can't.

Thank you for that information CaraB10.

I have taken a look on our side and have located your account. 

I can see you have spoken with the team regarding this and we have submitted a ticket to get a further updated on this. 

Were you advised of this?

^Martin

There have been 4 tickets raised, the last one was yesterday.  Why does it need 4 tickets? Why were the last 3 closed? Are you able to help.

Or should I change provider?

Hi CaraB10 thanks for getting back to us.

I would like to take a closer look at the issue you've raised.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee