cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile price increase and Volt customers

Nialli
Superfast

I'm a Volt customer since December. I've just been informed of the 11.7% price increase on my Virgin Mobile SIM.

Do I have a right to cancel the mobile element of the Volt package? I'm okay with the Virgin Media Broadband/TV/Phone but have service issues with the mobile since the switch to Vodafone network. I have a Virgin Mobile SIM

4 REPLIES 4

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Do you have a Virgin SIM as well as the O2 SIM on Volt?

If so the Virgin SIM should not alter your Volt Package 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

No. When I signed up for Volt I was sent an O2 SIM but found that there was no O2 data service in my area. Virgin sent me a new VM SIM as a replacement (my phone thinks it's a VM Business SIM) but the data service I get with that is also bad and certainly not as good as it was when VM used the EE network.

I've tried both SIMs in a number of phones - it's not a device issue. On the EE network the VM SIM's 4G was excellent. 

Hi Nialli,

Thank you for reaching back out to us, if you were to remove the Mobile element the package would change and you may lose discount given, I would advise speaking to our Customer relations to see what alternative package is available.

Regards

Paul.