cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile phones

jonestom91
Joining in

You have taken a wrong email address the email address for you to contact me is [REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

3 REPLIES 3

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi jonestom91,

Welcome to the Community Forums! Thanks for your post

Sorry to hear that we've taken incorrect contact details for your mobile account with us - are you able to expand a little more on what's happened please?

You can update your contact details from within your My Virgin Mobile account if needed which would reflect on our end 🙂

Kind regards

Beth

Beth

I applied for a pay monthly phone they said they need to run some more checks and they will get back to me on [Removed] that’s the wrong email the email is [Removed] but they have put a L there so if they try and contact me using the first one I won’t receive the email because it isn’t correct 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Thank you for your response @jonestom91.

For future reference, please refrain from disclosing your emails to our community forums for your confidentiality.

In regards to the email error made on your mobile account please get in contact with our team on 0345 600 0789 who can resolve this as we are unable to deal with new deals here on our community forums.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs