cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile phone default

lucyellentitley
Joining in

Hello 

I had 2 virgin mobile phones a few years ago. Around September 2019 the phones stopped working efficiently, coverage was awful and you couldn't solve the problem so I moved to tesco mobile. Due to an error, the direct debits continued to be taken from my bank until around March 2021. There was no service on these phones from September 2019. I couldn't make calls, send texts etc The sim cards simply did not work. 

I did not receive a default notice or anything like that. I have been a virgin media customer for the last 13 years. 

I just checked my credit report and you have registered 2 defaults. Amounts of £19 and £22.

This cannot be money I owed - if anything you owe me for 19 months direct debit payments that should not have been collected.

A mistake has been made and I would like to resolve this issue. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues with the defaults on your credit report.

Please check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues with the defaults on your credit report.

Please check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

lucyellentitley
Joining in

My issue has been fully resolved with just one email and I received a response within 24 hours.

That is fantastic customer service!

An error was made - I was definitely partly to blame but your team really looked after me. 

Sincere thanks Virgin. 

Thanks for confirming this for me @lucyellentitley, I'm pleased to here our team have been able to resolve this for you

Feel free to come back to us if you need any further assistance

Kindest regards,

David_Bn