cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile bill address

George101
Joining in

Hi

Ive changed my address on the accounts page but my bills still have my old address. I changed my address about 8 months ago. Im worried that a paper copy is going to my old address.

how do I fix this?

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @George101 thanks for your reply, sorry about this - it's unclear why this has happened. 
Please allow me to pick this up, I'll send a PM now so please expect this to arrive in a moment and respond directly!
Many thanks

Tom_W

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey George101,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your online mobile account, do you know if you have requested a paper bills to be sent out, you should automatically get bills via email only. You can check this on your online account here to see if you are showing as ebilling or paper billing.

Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Hi Steven

thanks

the only option I cam see is ‘print/email/text’. I cant see email only?

Thanks for coming back to us George101, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Thanks Steve

please let me know when youve sent the message.

Hi @George101 thanks for your reply here.

If Steven has stated he's sending the private message, this should definitely have arrived by now. Is this not the case?

Many thanks

Tom_W

hi Tom

It hasnt arrived. I only have three messages in my inbox and theyre about my community rank on here.

Thanks

George

Hi @George101 thanks for your reply, sorry about this - it's unclear why this has happened. 
Please allow me to pick this up, I'll send a PM now so please expect this to arrive in a moment and respond directly!
Many thanks

Tom_W