cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing oomph sim card

R0551E
Tuning in

I had my oomph bundle installed on 26th June 2021. I have still not received my unlimited sim that comes as part of the deal I signed up for. When I go in to my media account it is not showing any outstanding orders. When I reached out via Twitter I was informed it should be with me within 5 working days of installation which it isn’t. My main problem is my phone contract with o2 has been cancelled by myself and is going to cost me in pay as you go charges from Monday 5th July. Can somebody please help?

4 REPLIES 4

Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi R0551E,

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch, I am sorry that you've had this problem with your SIM card.

I would be happy to look into this for you, I'll just need to confirm a few details with you via Private Message. Please look out for a purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen.

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team

I have still not been contacted by an oomph team member regarding my missing sim

Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Apologies R0551E, I'll just check on this now for you, I'm sure that a member of our team will be in touch soon.

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team

Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi R0551E,

Thanks for your patience. Your SIM has now been ordered, and should be with you in the next 3-5 working days. Please do let me know if you need any more help with this.

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team