cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing “how to complete your new agreement email”

HEW950
Joining in

Having tried multiple times to get through to customer support without success, please may I have my “How to complete your new agreement” email sent as I’m not sure how I’m supposed to start my new contract when this hasn’t come through to my inbox?

8 REPLIES 8

HEW950
Joining in

Also, if you’re going to recommend people contact you through WhatsApp, it’s helpful to have a bot that understands things.

AE7B342C-B477-4F55-9907-6235D452DB84.png

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @HEW950, thanks for your post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems receiving your agreement.

This sound like an obvious question, but have you checked your spam/junk folder just in case it's landed in there?

Additionally, when did you place the order please if it is a new sale?

Thank you

Tom_W

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to me.

Yes I’ve checked and it’s definitely not in there.

The order was placed yesterday afternoon and it’s an upgrade.

Hi @HEW950, thanks for your reply and sorry it's still not there.

I'd recommend calling our Mobile team on 0345 600 0789 or 789 from a Virgin mobile SIM as they'll be able to locate your account and understand why you've not received this.

If there has been a problem with the upgrade, I wouldn't be able to get this sorted for you on community as we aren't able to deal with package changes I'm afraid.

Apologies for any inconvenience, but please let me know if you need any further support following your call.

Regards

Tom_W

When I try to call it just rings for a few seconds and says call failed and I can’t get through to anyone on live chat/what’s app either. Please can it be arranged for someone to call me to resolve it or cancel my contract?

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I'm really sorry to hear you're experiencing issues speak with our Mobile Team, the best time to call is usually 8am. Just to clarify - are you a new customer or have you entered a new mobile contract?

Kind regards,

Serena

I am an existing customer, I was trying to upgrade

Hi Hew, thank you for getting back to us! 

Sadly we are unable to arrange outbound calls via the forum, but please do let us know how you get on via the phone. 

I hope they are able to sort the upgrade for you. 

All the best. 

Molly