cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login to my account

Sanmarino80
Joining in

hello , i am having trouble logging into my virgin mobile and media accounts. I use passwords and logins and the website keeps telling me that my accounts do not exist. when I wanted to register again, it turns out that my e-mail is already active, but every time I want to recover my password or account login, the page freezes and never wants to load. please help me solve this problem. thank you in advance for your commitment

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Sanmarino80 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you back. 

I am so sorry to hear that you are facing issues with your My Virgin Mobile account, but I'll be happy to take a look into this with you and see what we can sort. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Sanmarino80
Joining in

Ashleigh_C I don't want help from you

Screenshot_2023-03-18-07-37-32-611-edit_com.opera.browser.jpg

Because I have been waiting for a reply from you for a week now and all I have received is some sort of ban on your site and I wonder for what . Thanks to you I have no desire to work with virgin and I am about to transfer all my subscriptions to another company . Thank you for nothing .

Hi @Sanmarino80 thanks for posting.

I am sorry, Ashleigh_C was on her rest days and therefore unavailable to respond. She will respond to you today.

Regards

Lee_R