cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging in without access to my phone

Jay341
Joining in

I've forgotten the password to my account, and also don't have access to the sim card for the account so can't go through the forgotten password procedure. Any way to contact an actual human being to discuss this? Live chat seems to have disappeared since the last time I had a problem.

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @J341 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear that you're having difficulties resolving your issues.  Is the issue that you cannot access your online account?

Regards

Lee_R

Hi Lee,

Yes, I can't get onto my online account as I've forgotten the password and can't access the sim (and any texts to it) in order to reset the password.

Thanks

Hi Jay, thank you for getting back to us! 

Just want to check this is regarding a Virgin mobile account? We will need to send you a PM to confirm some details to get this sorted for you. Your PM will appear in the top right of the page in your inbox. 

You can also call us on 0345 600 0789 if ever needed. 

All the best. 

Molly

Hi Molly,

Sorry for the delay, thanks for getting back to me. I can't see any message in my inbox from yourselves, could you please send one again?

Thanks

Hey Jay341,

Apologies for that. I'll pop you over a PM now so I can take some details 🙂

Beth

Beth

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jay341,

Thanks so much for your patience whilst we look into this.

This issue should now be resolved - can you please try signing into your account using the credentials discussed via PM, and let me know how you get on?

Thanks

Beth

Hi Beth,

Thanks for getting back to me. I've tried the password discussed, and unfortunately it's still not working for me.

Thanks

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Jay341,

Thank you for coming back to us. I'm very sorry to hear that this has not been resolved. 

I'll be happy to discuss this further with you over Private Message. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner. I will be in touch with you soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Jay341,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Message! I'm glad that we have been able to resolve your issue.

I understand that it is a different route than originally planned, but I'm glad that I've been able to help. 🙂

If you need any further assistance going forward, please let us know on our public Forums! 

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs