Menu
lizkuks-28
Joining in
Message 21 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Re: Locked to network

i got an iphone 7 plus as a gift and but its been locked to virgin mobile i called apple because i thought the problem was from them because any time i put any sim in my phone its says sim not valid or not supported and contact a carrier  service i really need help any contact any email so i get my phone unlocked as soon as possible  this my case number 100695196090

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 22 of 26
Flag for a moderator

@lizkuks-28 wrote:

i got an iphone 7 plus as a gift and but its been locked to virgin mobile i called apple because i thought the problem was from them because any time i put any sim in my phone its says sim not valid or not supported and contact a carrier  service i really need help any contact any email so i get my phone unlocked as soon as possible  this my case number 100695196090

You'll need to ring in if you want the quickest solution.

0 Kudos
tstaple3
Joining in
Message 23 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I need a network locked sim card pin (not 7890 unlock code) as I am using an old EE phone that has been unlocked and worked previously with the old virgin SIM card until you locked them.

I have already done it once with my other daughters SIM card when she used the phone, if you look up that account (katie) you will be able to see how they obtained it ( it took quite a few phone calls).  I have been sent a new sim card even though I advised it wasn't that issue.

Please send the correct codes.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 24 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Hi tstaple3,

Thanks for your post, apologies for any frustration this has caused.
As you need a network unlock code, and your handset is from EE, you would need to get in touch with EE so they can provide you with this.

Thanks

Lindsey_C

0 Kudos
tstaple3
Joining in
Message 25 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

It's a SIM network unlock code, the phone is already unlocked. it is nothing to do with it being an old EE phone as my other daughters virgin SIM worked after you gave me the unlock codes. I think it was two codes I obtained from the UK call centre. Unfortunately the number I have for them is no longer available.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 26 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Sorry about the confusion. 

I'll pop you a personal message now and we'll take it from there Smiley Happy

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos