Leaving virgin

Foorsake
Tuning in

I'm out of contract, got a PAC code. How do I stop payment to virgin 

2 REPLIES 2

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

When you use your PAC by giving it to your new supplier and the transfer takes place, your Virgin phone will cease to operate and your account will close

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Foorsake

Sorry to hear you're leaving us, we appreciate you taking the time to raise your query via the forums.

Once you have given your PAC code to your new provider, once they have arranged and the number has transferred it is removed from your Virgin Mobile account and it will be closed. We would however advise leaving the Direct Debit open so any final balances can be collected and preventing further potential issues down the line.

This is due to depending on your billing cycle you may be part way through a month and would still be charged up until the date the number is transferred (assuming this is a Pay Monthly contract) If you have a handset loan with us payments for this will continue to be taken until either the loan is paid in full or has ran it's term.

Rob