Menu
JC25
Just joined
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Late Payment Charge

I have a direct debit set up with you. You have my correct bank details. My online bill (Nov 2017) clearly says you will collect the amount due by direct debit and when you will collect it. I have sufficient funds in my account. You did not collect the last amount and my current bill (Dec 2017) is for 2 months and includes a £10 late Payment charge. I am disputing this late payment charge. I have no control over why you have not collected the DD. Why haven't you collected the last DD and why haven't you contacted me. Will you collect what I owe on the next DD date? your invoice says you will but I can't trust this?!
0 Kudos
Cookie1973
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Late Payment Charge

Been with virgin 3.5 weeks now tv and broadband absolutely fine but landline still not active and help sites say call 150 from your landline but obviously I can’t as it’s still not been activated!! Then get a bill yesterday charging me for 2 months fee then services suspended straight away and charged £20 so used up all my mobile credit on a call to customer service repeatedly being told I should of paid my bill !! Well I would of if I had prior notice of bill and been able to call them off landline that’s never worked !! Then 4 hours later I received an email saying my bill is due and to be paid by 31st jan !! 2 weeks away !! Then after an online complaint I received a text saying that the tv problem that I’m having ??? An engineer will be out in 3 days to correct my tv that I’m not receiving!! Which I have no problem with my tv ?? I cannot contact virgin media via email or landline and only get a idiot that repeatedly says you gotta pay your bill !!!! If this is not sorted out very shortly I will be lodging a complaint with someone a lot higher !! Very angry new customer!! 😡
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi JC25, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community although I am sorry to hear that the Direct Debit didn't come out as planned. 

Had you only just set it up or changed the details? 

Has the payment come out via Direct Debit since or did you get billed for 2 months together? 

The team will be able to check this out further, speak to them on 150 / 0345 454 1111. 

Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cookie1973, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear about things Smiley Sad

I can see since posting here you have been in touch with Craig. If you need further assistance with anything, pop him a direct private message Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Cookie1973
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Why ask for problem to be shut down ? When it’s never been sorted out? My complaints are never sorted out ??
0 Kudos